Friday, January 18, 2013

BERLIN FASHION WEEK

I had the opportunity to be at Berlin Fashion Week. Although I had to work there, but it was really fun. 
I met many designers from different countries. I hope that in the future I will be able to work with them. 
Also, there was a lot of companies involved in organic fibers - totally not my thing. 
Because it is natural, it loses colors, form. Eco-friendly fashion doesn't play with anything. 
All collections are the same: simple&boring. I hope in the future will be eco-progress 
and we will be able to wear green clothes but still with the teeth ;)

I'm going to Berlin again in the spring, I hope, because my work consumed all my time and I couldn't see the city!
I deeply regret and I have to catch up on sighseeing :)


jeans dress: TK Maxx
fur vest: vintage
tights: Calzedonia
over-knee socks: Stradivarius
mustache watch: Vintage Shop
shoes: Gortz 17


xoxo,
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment